Friday, February 4, 2011

Toto...We are (still) not in US.

The more time I spend here, the more I realize I am not in the US anymore (the good, the bad, and the ugly)....
  • Humus is a regular condiment
  • Chocolate Chips are a commodity
  • You can go days without seeing anyone who has blonde hair
  • Sharing a sidewalk is unheard of. Instead you just keep on walking like the other person does not exist.
  • Woman wear expensive designer sparkly pumps at 10am
  • Children in strollers are crying because thier I-phones are not working
  • For every child thier is a nanny wearing a toss between a house coat and a bowling uniform
  • You are lucky if anyone speaks English (and by Engish I mean "American"). Amazing how many conversations I have had where all parties are speaking English but no one knows what that other is saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment