Friday, July 2, 2010

The impact of the Pearl GTL...

This week the announcement of my assignment was made at work. I was overwhelmed by the support from my colleagues. I continue to learn more and more every day about the potential impact of the Shell Pearl GTL project on the world's future energy needs. The project is the world's largest gas to liquids plant and will produce cleaner burning fuels than we are using today. How cool is that?!! For more information about the Pearl GTL project, please visit: www.shell.com/qa

Needless to say, I am looking forward to getting there, rolling my sleeves up, and getting to work.

But before I go, I have to pack. I started today. I walked into my closet and looked at what is going to be a daunting task. I usually pack to much for a weekend trip back home. How does one pack to move across the world? I am still trying to figure that out. I am worried I will not have enough space. I need a bag exclusively for my workout clothes and shoes. What is a gal to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment