Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Big Brother" (or "big wife")

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can continue my addiction of Days of Our Lives soap opera, an obsession since I was a teenager.  Thank you to the fantastic technology of SlingBox.  Here is how it works, you purchase Slingbox at your local techy store.  Open the box, align the Slingbox sensors with your DVR sensors and plug Slingbox into a wall jack.  Then you download the application for the Slingbox via the Internet. Within minutes, you can watch anything recorded on your DVR or your TV from anywhere. 

Now that I am back in Doha, I really wanted to test the Slingbox technology. I logged onto my Slingbox account to see that my darling and predictable husband was watching....Sports Center.  (SHOCKER!).  Devilish me decided that he secretly wanted to watch Days of Our Lives. Almost at the same moment I pushed play, I got a message that my husband was trying to call me on Skype. He opens the conversation with a playful "You trying to control my TV woman?".  He he!

Lesson to all husbands-Us wife's are never far away.  Best husband tracker ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment