Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Holy day of November 10th

Holy Crap...I knew there was a reason why every time I go out with Sybil and David, I end-up laughing so hard I cry. Breakfast took 3 hours yesterday because we just kept chatting and laughting and chatting and laughing...(you get the point, rinse and repeat)

So why do we get a long so well, like two gals who have known eachother forever....because we have the same birthday day!! And how are we going to celebrate? Car baked cookies...for all my foodie friends you have to check this out. Its hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk and bake cookies in your Tahoe (http://qatariadventures.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-how-hot-is-qatar.html)


And this year, I want a hot pink Toyota.

2 comments:

  1. "like two gals that have known each other forever"...exactly my own sentiments! Maybe it is the birthday thing. Oh, and by the way, your pink pumps will look lovely with your pink Toyota, darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally know the pink Toyota Camry's owner

    ReplyDelete