Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jerk!

Have you ever had a situation, where your only reaction is "I am such a jerk!"?  Well here is my most recent- I live in a "transit" apartment (the fact that I am here up to a year does not feel like transit to me, but....) . The good thing about being permanent transit, is that a maid service comes every Sunday to clean my apartment when I am work (remember, we work Sunday-Thursday).  She unloads my dishwasher, changes my towels, and puts down a clean sheet (there is no top sheet here. its on my list to figure out along with the topless employees at the Turkish bath).  This week, I came home on Sunday.  Did a quick check. Unknown to me, they put down a fitted sheet that looked just like the box spring. So what did I do....I marched downstairs to the reception area, demanded they call the cleaning company, insist they drive all the way back to put a sheet on my bed.

20 Min later, my doorbell rings. The cleaning ladies come in and walk right into the bedroom.  "Mam, Mam, there is a sheet on the bed. Come look".  Well shit, there was a sheet!  I am such a JERK!

No comments:

Post a Comment